When you consider what replacement windows, fresh siding, and new doors can do for your Denver or Boulder home, it’s an easy choice to have them installed. But, for a lot of homeowners, it isn’t quite that easy – they are afraid of the costs that might be involved with a home improvement project, like replacing windows or doors, or replacing siding.
At New Windows for America we can certainly understand that. However, you should know that replacement windows, siding, and doors can be more affordable than you might think. Here are five quick reasons why:
- You don’t have to break the bank for quality windows, doors, and siding. Because we sell our products factory-direct, you don’t have to deal with middlemen or huge price markups. That means you can get high-quality windows, doors, and siding on a reasonable budget.
- Our products are Energy-Star® rated and are custom-fitted for your home by the qualified and trained staff at New Windows for America.
- Financing is available for qualified customers. You can give your home a fresh look and more energy efficiency without writing a big check. That’s because, in addition to our low prices, we offer financing for qualified customers. So, you don’t have to wait to make your home more beautiful, comfortable, and valuable.
- Windows, doors, and siding can last for decades. When you invest in quality home improvement materials and craftsmanship, it’s an expense that you won’t have to worry about again for a long time. Many of our products can last for decades with the proper care and maintenance.
- You can save on energy bills and tax incentives. Our customers love that our products can save them big on their utility bills month after month. In addition, the state government often provides tax rebates and incentives for making your home more energy-efficient.
If you want to find out exactly how durable doors and siding can fit into your home improvement plans and budget, please call us today at (303) 920-0175, or schedule your FREE in-home estimate. It only takes a few minutes, and our helpful team will be happy to answer any questions you might have without subjecting you to unwanted sales pressure.
Do you need new Colorado home siding replacement? If your house has been around for decades, you might. That’s because, even though siding lasts a long time, it will eventually wear down under the weather conditions you find in Denver and Boulder. When it does, replacing it should be one of your top priorities, since new siding doesn’t just make your home look great, but also makes it safer and more efficient.
To help you understand why – and because it’s important to choose the right replacement siding in Colorado – here are four things you should know:
- New home siding is beautiful. Perhaps the best reason to change the siding on your home is simply to give it a fresher look. Whether you’re trying to improve its “curb appeal” to buyers, or just add a new touch to the property, replacement siding can give your house a fresh appeal in a short period of time.
- Home siding is fire-resistant. Siding manufacturers have developed a number of ways to make their products more fire-resistant. Hopefully, that’s a feature you’ll never need, but if you do then it could help to save lives, or minimize the amount of damage that has been done to your most important investment.
- The right siding can lower your energy bills. As with doors and windows, replacing the siding on your home can help make your house more energy-efficient. That means fewer bills in the summer and the winter, along with more comfortable living spaces for your entire family. Your replacement siding may even pay for itself over time!
- Different materials (and styles) make Colorado home siding versatile. One of the greatest things about replacement siding for your Colorado home is that it can be adapted for virtually any look, color, or style. That means your home can be modern or traditional, urban or rustic; you can decide the style you want without sacrificing all the other great benefits that come with vinyl or steel siding.
When you need the very best in Colorado home siding, it’s time to call or visit New Windows for America. Not only do we have a great selection and competitive prices, but all of our products are backed by strong warranties and our commitment to customer satisfaction. Why not talk to us about new siding for your Denver or Boulder home today?
Call us today at (303) 920-0175 or click here to request a FREE estimate!