When you consider what replacement windows, fresh siding, and new doors can do for your Denver or Boulder home, it’s an easy choice to have them installed. But, for a lot of homeowners, it isn’t quite that easy – they are afraid of the costs that might be involved with a home improvement project, like replacing windows or doors, or replacing siding.
At New Windows for America we can certainly understand that. However, you should know that replacement windows, siding, and doors can be more affordable than you might think. Here are five quick reasons why:
- You don’t have to break the bank for quality windows, doors, and siding. Because we sell our products factory-direct, you don’t have to deal with middlemen or huge price markups. That means you can get high-quality windows, doors, and siding on a reasonable budget.
- Our products are Energy-Star® rated and are custom-fitted for your home by the qualified and trained staff at New Windows for America.
- Financing is available for qualified customers. You can give your home a fresh look and more energy efficiency without writing a big check. That’s because, in addition to our low prices, we offer financing for qualified customers. So, you don’t have to wait to make your home more beautiful, comfortable, and valuable.
- Windows, doors, and siding can last for decades. When you invest in quality home improvement materials and craftsmanship, it’s an expense that you won’t have to worry about again for a long time. Many of our products can last for decades with the proper care and maintenance.
- You can save on energy bills and tax incentives. Our customers love that our products can save them big on their utility bills month after month. In addition, the state government often provides tax rebates and incentives for making your home more energy-efficient.
If you want to find out exactly how durable doors and siding can fit into your home improvement plans and budget, please call us today at (303) 920-0175, or schedule your FREE in-home estimate. It only takes a few minutes, and our helpful team will be happy to answer any questions you might have without subjecting you to unwanted sales pressure.
Often, homeowners will wait as long as possible before changing or replacing the siding on their houses. That’s understandable – getting new siding is affordable, but it still requires an investment, and most of us would prefer to save money when and where we can.
Still, replacing your home’s siding isn’t something you want to delay for too long, since old, worn, or damaged siding can lead to other problems like mold, mildew, and higher utility bills all while making your house look dreary and poorly maintained.
It’s a good idea to look at your options well before you reach that point. With that in mind, here are seven signs your home probably needs new siding:
- Your siding is cracked and chipped. These are obvious signs that your home’s siding is deteriorating, and should never be ignored. Paint is your first layer of protection against pests and the elements, so pay attention if your siding seems to be in rough condition.
- You’ve repainted it five times already. In the same way, if you find that you’re constantly repainting the siding on your home, that’s probably a sign that the underlying material has been damaged and isn’t offering the protection it used to.
- You’re noticing more moisture in your home. The siding on your home keeps moisture out, which is critical for avoiding mold and mildew. If you start noticing these kinds of problems in your house, you should look for answers right away before your health, or the equity of your home, is affected.
- Your energy bills are higher than ever. Along with moisture, damaged siding will tend to let in hot and cold air. Along with the issues already mentioned, this can lead to dramatically higher utility bills in a short period of time.
- Your siding looks loose or faded. Sometimes, when siding is getting worn out, it will start to sag or lose its original color. Not only does this make your home an eyesore, but it could also be an obvious sign of bigger problems.
- You notice rotting under the siding or in your home. Occasionally, damaged siding will start to rot from underneath. That might be visible when you run your hands along the siding or from points inside your home.
- It’s time for a change. Your siding doesn’t necessarily have to be damaged to be replaced. If you just want to give your home a fresher look, changing your siding might be one of the easiest and most affordable ways to make an instant improvement.
Want to learn more about siding, windows, and doors – and how you can use them to give your home a fresher look while making it safer and more energy-efficient at the same time?
Contact us today or stop by our showroom to speak with a member of our team.